Saturday, October 10, 2009

"Up" Proposal

My friend got engaged a couple weeks ago and I just recently found out how he proposed. He and his fiance both LOVE the movie Up, so my friend decided to base his whole proposal on it. He spent a bunch of time making their own "Adventure Book" (if you haven't seen the movie...just go see it. It's awesome.) with pictures of them since they have met and all the fun things they've done together down to their date the night before.

upadventurebook.jpg

He included a 'future adventures' section at the end of the book for them to fill in throughout their lives. He even made his fiance a pin like the "Ellie pin" in the movie.

imgres.jpg


So dang cute! I was so proud of my friend :) Look at how much the media influenced these people's future!

imgres.jpg



2 comments: