Saturday, October 3, 2009

MoTab

I love General Conference! I know...maybe it's cheesy or lame to blog about it, but I love it. Today I was thinking especially about music because we just had that lecture this week. I absolutely love the music in the sessions, especially by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Love them. I find some/a lot of times that I learn more from listening to the songs and just being able to feel the spirit more through them than the talks. When I was growing up watching conference at home I would use the time they were singing to get up and do something, but now I pay really close attention and let the spirit speak. Music is a very powerful form of media, and though there is good and bad, today I was very grateful for the good.

140761224_497847db2f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment