Saturday, October 17, 2009

Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Many of you may have already seen this, but I had to post about it. I think it is absolutely hilarious, and the parts about the internet and phones I feel are very applicable to this class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r1CZTLk-Gk

I can't get the video to load on my blog...I'm not sure why...but the link above should take you right to it if you put it in the address bar. If that doesn't work, go to youtube and type in Everything's Amazing and Nobody is Happy and it is the first video that pops up. Really, you should take the time to watch it. It's hilarious, mostly because it's true!

2 comments:

  1. I love this video so much. It's so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend showed me this a few days ago. it's halarious and it really made me think about how crazy our world is.

    ReplyDelete