Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Wonderful World of Blogging

I love blogging! I think it is so fun to read blogs and find out what is going on in people's lives. My aunt and I were talking about it the other day and she said how she is terrible at calling people and talking to them, and she really hates doing it anyway so she loves blogs. She never has to talk to anyone and she can still know what is going on in their life, and if she wants to communicate in some way then she can leave her comment. While I don't agree that we don't need to call people (I do enjoy talking to people on the phone as well) I think it is so fun how we can be so connected with blogging - pictures and words, and in some cases people put up videos and music on their blogs as well.

For me, I love being able to "watch" my nieces and nephew grow up even though we live in different states. My sister is an avid blogger and I love reading her blog of all their activities and different things they are saying/doing and their cute pictures as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment