Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kanine Krunchies

Last week I watched 101 Dalmatians as part of our Content Analysis project and I've had a song stuck in my head ever since. The part where the puppies are watching the TV right before they go to bed there's a commercial for Kanine Krunchies, and the little jingle goes "Kanine krunchies can't be beat! They make each meal a special treat....." Well, I eat a bowl of cereal every morning for breakfast, and recently I have been eating Cocoa Crunchies (knock-off of Cocoa Puffs) and every day I sing to myself...and sometimes out loud..."Cocoa Crunchies can't be beat! They make each meal a special treat!" Ridiculous, I know. But pretty funny. Media definitely affects us :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love that jingle in the movie! It makes me so happy! I think I will enjoy my cereal more now. Thanks Krista!

    ReplyDelete